Just a short few weeks ago we began our intentional studies and remembrance traditions leading up to the crucifixion, death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus. Coincidentally, these past few weeks have been unusually warm for the Pacific Northwest, inspiring new growth that the awakening of Spring brings. And when there is growth, I am beckoned outside to tend my garden and vineyard. Yes there is weeding to do, grass to mow, but the very [...]
Welcome to Leaving a Legacy!
I'm Angie, an ordinary gal, who believes in an extraordinary God! I've been married for 16 years to my best friend, Isaac! I am a homeschool mom of seven children. This website exists to encourage other women, like myself, who are seeking to live intentionally in every area of life and leave a "Kingdom Focused Legacy."
Click here to learn more
- Dating is a waste of time. Common Core is stupid. Sometimes you need to take your teenager’s phone. May 16, 2016
- Family of 9 Starts a Vlog April 5, 2016
- Warning: Are Your Children More Important than Technology? March 26, 2016
- Easy Passover Recipes Your Kids Will Love to Make March 25, 2016
- What is a Messianic Passover and Why Do We Celebrate It March 21, 2016