Do we participate in the annual halloween festivities that our culture pushes? This is the age old question I believe all parents for generations have struggled with. Don't you? Regardless of how different things are today than they were when our parents were raising us, the reality is, this question still haunts parents today. I have often talked with other moms about the challenge we have as first generation parents who are not only [...]
Welcome to Leaving a Legacy!
I'm Angie, an ordinary gal, who believes in an extraordinary God! I've been married for 16 years to my best friend, Isaac! I am a homeschool mom of seven children. This website exists to encourage other women, like myself, who are seeking to live intentionally in every area of life and leave a "Kingdom Focused Legacy."
Click here to learn more
- Dating is a waste of time. Common Core is stupid. Sometimes you need to take your teenager’s phone. May 16, 2016
- Family of 9 Starts a Vlog April 5, 2016
- Warning: Are Your Children More Important than Technology? March 26, 2016
- Easy Passover Recipes Your Kids Will Love to Make March 25, 2016
- What is a Messianic Passover and Why Do We Celebrate It March 21, 2016