"For better, or for worse, for richer, or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do us part..." Those infamous words that imply loyalty and faithfulness. But those vows aren’t so easy to keep when the going gets tough… or tougher… or the toughest. Today my husband and I celebrate our 16th wedding anniversary. I remember the feelings that overwhelmed me the day he proposed. He was [...]
Welcome to Leaving a Legacy!
I'm Angie, an ordinary gal, who believes in an extraordinary God! I've been married for 16 years to my best friend, Isaac! I am a homeschool mom of seven children. This website exists to encourage other women, like myself, who are seeking to live intentionally in every area of life and leave a "Kingdom Focused Legacy."
Click here to learn more
- Dating is a waste of time. Common Core is stupid. Sometimes you need to take your teenager’s phone. May 16, 2016
- Family of 9 Starts a Vlog April 5, 2016
- Warning: Are Your Children More Important than Technology? March 26, 2016
- Easy Passover Recipes Your Kids Will Love to Make March 25, 2016
- What is a Messianic Passover and Why Do We Celebrate It March 21, 2016