"It's Just Business" It isn't "just" business! Not if you have made your life fully integrated with your faith. I hate this phrase- always have. You know why... because it is an excuse not to have integrity. Anytime we make an excuse not to be living with integrity- doing the right thing-just because it is the right thing- we are jeopardizing something deep within our souls- part of our spiritual DNA. For us, business has [...]
Welcome to Leaving a Legacy!
I'm Angie, an ordinary gal, who believes in an extraordinary God! I've been married for 16 years to my best friend, Isaac! I am a homeschool mom of seven children. This website exists to encourage other women, like myself, who are seeking to live intentionally in every area of life and leave a "Kingdom Focused Legacy."
Click here to learn more
- Dating is a waste of time. Common Core is stupid. Sometimes you need to take your teenager’s phone. May 16, 2016
- Family of 9 Starts a Vlog April 5, 2016
- Warning: Are Your Children More Important than Technology? March 26, 2016
- Easy Passover Recipes Your Kids Will Love to Make March 25, 2016
- What is a Messianic Passover and Why Do We Celebrate It March 21, 2016