Today I am joining in for my first every Five Minute Friday over at Lisa-Jo's Blog! This is my first time ever writing a post "for" a link up, but the word afraid moved my spirit when I saw it as a post title on another friend's blog. Afraid "i'm cared...i'm cared...mooom" I hold him tight, cuddled in the fetal position as a mama bear to her cub in a cold summer's night. He was scared. [...]
Welcome to Leaving a Legacy!
I'm Angie, an ordinary gal, who believes in an extraordinary God! I've been married for 16 years to my best friend, Isaac! I am a homeschool mom of seven children. This website exists to encourage other women, like myself, who are seeking to live intentionally in every area of life and leave a "Kingdom Focused Legacy."
Click here to learn more
- Dating is a waste of time. Common Core is stupid. Sometimes you need to take your teenager’s phone. May 16, 2016
- Family of 9 Starts a Vlog April 5, 2016
- Warning: Are Your Children More Important than Technology? March 26, 2016
- Easy Passover Recipes Your Kids Will Love to Make March 25, 2016
- What is a Messianic Passover and Why Do We Celebrate It March 21, 2016