So your expecting a baby moon? You've been carrying your sweet babe in your womb for -40+ weeks and your anxiously awaiting the moment you get to hold your baby in your arms. Then the big D-Day arrives! You give birth, and like most, you experience one of the most exhilarating few hours post birth. You are hungry, eating like you never have before, and snuggling your sweet bundle of joy. If you are like me, you [...]
Welcome to Leaving a Legacy!
I'm Angie, an ordinary gal, who believes in an extraordinary God! I've been married for 16 years to my best friend, Isaac! I am a homeschool mom of seven children. This website exists to encourage other women, like myself, who are seeking to live intentionally in every area of life and leave a "Kingdom Focused Legacy."
Click here to learn more
- Dating is a waste of time. Common Core is stupid. Sometimes you need to take your teenager’s phone. May 16, 2016
- Family of 9 Starts a Vlog April 5, 2016
- Warning: Are Your Children More Important than Technology? March 26, 2016
- Easy Passover Recipes Your Kids Will Love to Make March 25, 2016
- What is a Messianic Passover and Why Do We Celebrate It March 21, 2016