At my last appointment with my midwife she suggested taking Magnesium to reduce leg cramps (charlie horses)and restlessness during the night. Trusting her I got a bottle of supplements, came home and did some "research."To my surprise there is tons of info on Magnesium and Calcium during pregnancy. The added benefits by far out weigh the possible side effects. In fact, it seems more logical to think that it is more of a danger not [...]
Welcome to Leaving a Legacy!
I'm Angie, an ordinary gal, who believes in an extraordinary God! I've been married for 16 years to my best friend, Isaac! I am a homeschool mom of seven children. This website exists to encourage other women, like myself, who are seeking to live intentionally in every area of life and leave a "Kingdom Focused Legacy."
Click here to learn more
- Dating is a waste of time. Common Core is stupid. Sometimes you need to take your teenager’s phone. May 16, 2016
- Family of 9 Starts a Vlog April 5, 2016
- Warning: Are Your Children More Important than Technology? March 26, 2016
- Easy Passover Recipes Your Kids Will Love to Make March 25, 2016
- What is a Messianic Passover and Why Do We Celebrate It March 21, 2016