What's in Mom's Medicine Cabinet this Fall? A few weeks ago I was doing an inventory of my medicine cabinet, organizing with my daughter, and teaching her more about homeopathy and herbal tinctures. It dawned on me, how I wish someone would have taught me before I was a mom. I could have avoided MANY doctor visits as a young mom, as well as using over the counter medicines every time there was a fever [...]
Welcome to Leaving a Legacy!
I'm Angie, an ordinary gal, who believes in an extraordinary God! I've been married for 16 years to my best friend, Isaac! I am a homeschool mom of seven children. This website exists to encourage other women, like myself, who are seeking to live intentionally in every area of life and leave a "Kingdom Focused Legacy."
Click here to learn more
- Dating is a waste of time. Common Core is stupid. Sometimes you need to take your teenager’s phone. May 16, 2016
- Family of 9 Starts a Vlog April 5, 2016
- Warning: Are Your Children More Important than Technology? March 26, 2016
- Easy Passover Recipes Your Kids Will Love to Make March 25, 2016
- What is a Messianic Passover and Why Do We Celebrate It March 21, 2016