Kelsey has been doing swim lessons nearly all year and having a great time. She was born with a under developed trachia which causes here to have difficulty breathing when she exerts herself in constant exercise. It is nothing too serious... she has an inhaler just like kids who have been disgnosed with asthma to open her air way. At the beginning of the year her instructor was very concerned by the breathing "noises" she [...]
Welcome to Leaving a Legacy!
I'm Angie, an ordinary gal, who believes in an extraordinary God! I've been married for 16 years to my best friend, Isaac! I am a homeschool mom of seven children. This website exists to encourage other women, like myself, who are seeking to live intentionally in every area of life and leave a "Kingdom Focused Legacy."
Click here to learn more
- Dating is a waste of time. Common Core is stupid. Sometimes you need to take your teenager’s phone. May 16, 2016
- Family of 9 Starts a Vlog April 5, 2016
- Warning: Are Your Children More Important than Technology? March 26, 2016
- Easy Passover Recipes Your Kids Will Love to Make March 25, 2016
- What is a Messianic Passover and Why Do We Celebrate It March 21, 2016