~The Vision Behind Leaving a Legacy~ The First Vision of Leaving a Legacy is Marriage. We are all unique people and given different callings in life. A passion of mine is to minister to wives that are married to entrepreneurs and leaders in their business, communities, churches, and homes. Over the years Isaac and I have watched many marriages fail, fail to save businesses and businesses fail to save marriages, and it doesn't have to [...]
Welcome to Leaving a Legacy!
I'm Angie, an ordinary gal, who believes in an extraordinary God! I've been married for 16 years to my best friend, Isaac! I am a homeschool mom of seven children. This website exists to encourage other women, like myself, who are seeking to live intentionally in every area of life and leave a "Kingdom Focused Legacy."
Click here to learn more
- Dating is a waste of time. Common Core is stupid. Sometimes you need to take your teenager’s phone. May 16, 2016
- Family of 9 Starts a Vlog April 5, 2016
- Warning: Are Your Children More Important than Technology? March 26, 2016
- Easy Passover Recipes Your Kids Will Love to Make March 25, 2016
- What is a Messianic Passover and Why Do We Celebrate It March 21, 2016