I'll Remind You-Jessica June Rose This song makes me cry every time I watch it! Our culture, doesn't take PERSONAL responsibility for the elderly in their lives. We have so much to be gratefultful for and to learn from. We are robbing ourselves of the spiritual blessings that come from doing what we are supposed to do. As hard as it is to envision the day my mother is old and unable to take [...]
Welcome to Leaving a Legacy!
I'm Angie, an ordinary gal, who believes in an extraordinary God! I've been married for 16 years to my best friend, Isaac! I am a homeschool mom of seven children. This website exists to encourage other women, like myself, who are seeking to live intentionally in every area of life and leave a "Kingdom Focused Legacy."
Click here to learn more
- Dating is a waste of time. Common Core is stupid. Sometimes you need to take your teenager’s phone. May 16, 2016
- Family of 9 Starts a Vlog April 5, 2016
- Warning: Are Your Children More Important than Technology? March 26, 2016
- Easy Passover Recipes Your Kids Will Love to Make March 25, 2016
- What is a Messianic Passover and Why Do We Celebrate It March 21, 2016