Here is Episode Four of our Family Youtube Vlog! In this episode, my husband Isaac is driving our oldest daughter to Teen Pact leadership camp. As parents, we always look forward to one on one time with our children. That is when some of the most meaningful conversations happen. They shared part of their car ride conversation which covers topics like perspectives on dating, what she thinks about the common core being incorporated in this year's [...]
Welcome to Leaving a Legacy!
I'm Angie, an ordinary gal, who believes in an extraordinary God! I've been married for 16 years to my best friend, Isaac! I am a homeschool mom of seven children. This website exists to encourage other women, like myself, who are seeking to live intentionally in every area of life and leave a "Kingdom Focused Legacy."
Click here to learn more
- Dating is a waste of time. Common Core is stupid. Sometimes you need to take your teenager’s phone. May 16, 2016
- Family of 9 Starts a Vlog April 5, 2016
- Warning: Are Your Children More Important than Technology? March 26, 2016
- Easy Passover Recipes Your Kids Will Love to Make March 25, 2016
- What is a Messianic Passover and Why Do We Celebrate It March 21, 2016